Assignments

Black and White

Collage

Me and Myself

Photography Career Tree

Being able to research, plan, and organize new and improved ways of doing something. Also love the challenge of helping students understand a new concept, even if it means themselves have to learn or adjust the way they teach in order to help their student understand it. I could be a good coach that should be able to instill confidence in the athlete in their training. A good coach should also be able to inspire athletes to be their best and work hard during all their workouts and races. I like being able to help people whether it be in sports or classroom because I have good patience along with being able to help coach well since I know what I’m talking about. I would be ok with going anywhere for my job as I love to be able to do the job in anyway so I would be okay without it. Responsibilities for coaching would be  guides and teaches athletes the skills they need for a specific sport. Their duties include skills coaching, helping to condition athletes and enforcing safety procedures. Along with teaching it would be plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning. Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures. Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.

Image Transfer